Solo Dental Re-Opening Plan
We hope you have all been keeping well, safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Our practice follows stringent infection control and cleanliness as set by the high standards of Dr. Deheshi and our Health Profession Authorities. However with the recent presence of COVID 19 in the world and as part of Phase 2 of the BC’s Restart Plan, our practice is taking the necessary steps to re-open while continuing to provide you with the excellent dental care we are known for.
As a measure to provide you with care that is not only excellent but also safe during such times we, have implemented a series of protocols to keep you and our environment safe.
- We will be pre-screening all patients for risk factors prior to booking an appointment at our office.
- We will not be seeing anyone with risks of COVID 19 to help keep the curve flat.
- We will not be able to see anyone that has travelled internationally in the last 14 days.
- Stringent infection control protocols with recent updates with respect to COVID 19 and aerosol management are implemented.
- As per the past, hand washing protocol will be emphasized and implemented.
- We will be scheduling patients accordingly to minimize the number of people in our practice at one time.
- Sanitation and sterilization protocols have and will continue to be utilized and updated with protocols to manage airborne diseases such as COVID 19.
- Enhanced PPE and shielding will be used by our staff.
- You will see a series of signs and markers in our practice to help guide you with the required infection control and distancing protocols.
- Don’t worry, our staff will be your concierge and they will guide you through all of the necessarily steps that are needed to keep you and our clinic safe.
We are also at the forefront of the new requirements implemented to eliminate the risk of COVID 19 infection during the pandemic. While the Phase 2 opening plan has been implemented the week of May 19th, we will be fully opening our practice to patients June 1st. We are however, seeing emergency patients and you may contact our office by email to communicate your dental emergency with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we are continually implementing systems and protocols to allow us to provide your care in a safe and seamless manner.
We look forward to serving you again in-person very soon.
The Solo Dental Team