COVID-19 Outbreak Announcement
We hope you are all keeping well, safe and healthy during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We wanted to provide you updates with the status of our office during these continually changing times. With the increased infections and deaths associated with COVID-19 the following are updates on our practice and operation during the pandemic.
- Our office immediately closed after the announcement to do so by the Ministry of Health.
- Although we have been asked to close, we are also asked by the Ministry of Health to be available to our existing patients with serious emergencies such as infections.
- If your emergency does not put your overall health at risk we ask that you do not attend our office until restrictions are removed.
- If you are having an emergency and need to be seen, we ask that you first email our office email@example.com with title URGENT or EMERGENCY and describe your concern with a phone number to contact you. Our doctor will then contact you by phone first to discuss your emergency and evaluate your risk of COVID-19 infection.
Our office continues to employ stringent protocol to do our role in preventing the transmission of COVID-19.
- We continue to professionally clean and disinfect our office and apply Universal Precautions in Disinfection and Sterilization.
- No one from our office attended the Pacific Dental Conference this year and has not interacted with anyone that did attend.
- We have kept our office closed and do not allow walk-ins to avoid risk of exposing our environment to COVID-19.
- We will continue to follow all recommendations made by our Federal and Provincial Ministries of Health, that of our regulating College of Dental Surgeons and the Canadian Dental Association.
- All patients that have appointments booked during this close-down period will be automatically cancelled, you do not need to contact our office to cancel.
- Once the closure has lifted we will get in touch with priority sequence to address your concerns.
Thank you for your role in keeping the incidence of COVID-19 to a minimal and doing your part in such trying times. We look forward to making you all smile again very soon.
The Solo Dental Team